Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] A couple of ICYMIs
From: Mark Anthony
Date: 19/05/2018, 1:10 pm
To: "david earle canadavros@yahoo.com.au [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

keep up the good work... long live the Oils!

On Friday, 18 May 2018, 6:38:14 pm AWST, david earle canadavros@yahoo.com.au [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

G'day all fellow non-FB dinosaurs,

The first you're probably all aware of, but I only just came across it- Rob's EP Powerful owls, with Lez Karski (producer of HI and BN) and guitarist/singer with Bondi cigars among others, and Jack Howard on brass. Giving it a first listen as I type this - sounds like a ripper. You too can listen to it in full on Rob's website:

The next is an interview with the director of MO 1984 Ray Argall on ABC RN's screen show. I thought it was noteworthy that the interviewer went into the film not a MO fan, but was by the end of it. Scroll down to the May 3 show. It's the first interview, but if you're into film etc, the rest is worth a listen too.

Cheers
David