Midnight Oil

Subject: Hanging Rock tickets
From: alistair king
Date: 11/10/2017, 1:42 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Hi powdies,

Long time lurker, occasional poster..

I bought the fan pack early in the year which included 2 tickets to any show. I nominated Hanging Rock as it was a weekend away. However, circumstances are now such that it looks like I can't make it. Luckily I will be at Hope Estate and the Domain, so all is not lost 😊

I am not interested in making a profit in the tickets, but happy to sell to another keen fan for face value, plus postage.

They are general admission, front section/standing room.

The tickets are at home -  can get exact details for anyone if interested. I thought I would offer here first before trying elsewhere!

Best wishes to all

Alistair