Midnight Oil

Subject: Malcolm Burn Q and A
From: Koala Sprint
Date: 31/07/2017, 3:23 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Apologies for those of you on the Facebook page too but for those of you who are not......
One thing we can all agree about Breathe is that it's the most divisive album in the Oils catalogue. Malcolm Burn, the producer has very kindly agreed to answer our questions about the writing and recording of the album. If you want a question answered just respond to this email before Friday 4th August. Unlike Giffo, Malcolm will choose the questions he wants to answer (this was my suggestion so as not to put him in a difficult position when someone asks something stupid like "why did you ruin Midnight Oil?), so don't get annoyed if your questions don't get answered. And before anyone asks, I don't have a hotline to everyone in the Oils world now. I just asked him on Facebook 😀. I'll post his responses once I hear back.

Cheers

Stephen