Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] My Blog on Oils' NYC Concerts
From: Dan Heaton
Date: 19/06/2017, 12:04 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, =?UTF-8?Q?Stephan_J=C3=A4nsch?= <stephan.jaensch@gmail.com>

Midnight Oil

I can imagine. They will not disappoint either. I wasn't sure if they'd still have the intensity, and it was better than I even remembered. They also seemed to be having more fun too. It's great to see them happy to be back on stage together.

- Dan

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 2:57 PM, "Stephan Jänsch stephan.jaensch@gmail.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Great read, thanks a lot Dan! My anticipation to finally see them for the very first time in just 4 days time is getting almost unbearable :P!!!

Am 17.06.2017 um 18:49 schrieb Dan Heaton dnheaton@yahoo.com [powderworks]:

Hello. I made the trip from Missouri to NYC last month for both Webster Hall shows. They were incredible!

I wrote this blog post about the concerts and just published it yesterday. The site is mostly about movies and TV, but I made an exception this time. Here's the link:

I'd love to hear what you think!

- Dan