Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] More Oils stuff on Apple Music (UK at least)
From: Jay Montgomery
Date: 7/06/2017, 9:34 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

If you live in the US, you might be able to download Midnight OIl/Peter Garrett/The Break MP3s for free if your public library participates in Freegal.  They have the four CDs from the Overflow Tank plus "Best Of Both Worlds - Oils On The Water" (audio only), all the 2008 remasters, the PG solo album, and both albums by The Break.   You can only download five songs per card per week though.  Here are the free Midnight Oil titles:

https://www.freegalmusic.com/artists/album/TWlkbmlnaHQgT2ls

Check here to see if your library offers this:

https://www.freegalmusic.com/homes/chooser