Midnight Oil

Subject: waiting for the box sets from 24 Hundred
From: Yasmin Dalati
Date: 5/06/2017, 9:13 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi workers,

I had to pick up my box set from customs - usually it would have been
delivered directly to my address, but it seems that 24 Hundred didn't
stick to custom regulations (at least not to European ones) and didn't
stick some kind of international payment bill on the outside, so the
package was stopped in Frankfurt (where all international mail to
Germany arrives) by the German postal service and was sent to the
nearest customs office from my address (which was a 30 min drive, ack)
etc. - this might have caused "some" delay. Might have been the same
with your orders?

Regards

Yasmin