Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] RE: I just emailed Sony
From: Barry James
Date: 23/05/2017, 8:29 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, John McCrory <johnmccrory36@hotmail.com>
CC: Barry James <bajames60@bigpond.com>

As i am yet to purchase mine, i'm not put off by anyones disappointment however i agree with Graeme in the way he/we/us were obviously miss led regarding the promotion of these box sets.

Not blaming the band or the management but someones responsible so i hope they take our words seriously for future releases.

Bazza.

On 23/05/2017, at 7:49 PM, John McCrory johnmccrory36@hotmail.com [powderworks] wrote:

Well said Graeme.....plus the statement on the overflow tank of �Over 14 hours of previously unreleased material....is good grounds for a refund....!!! Grab for money....I would like to attend a press conference on their return or ask the band some questions during a radio interview...although I doubt they would put it to air....I feel some questions need to be asked and answered...!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10