Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Oil Tank remasters - any opinions?
From: Stuart Fenech
Date: 13/05/2017, 9:20 am
To: powderworks

Back to the theme; anyone given this a serious look? Are the remasters the same as the ones in stores now? (Which I admittedly presume). Anytime converted to flac, compared dynamic range etc? :)

I'm also in the 'arm could be twisted to get it' if there is a substantial tangible audiophile improvement ---

Cheers

Stuart

On 13 May 2017 01:37, "andybvt98@gmail.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Workers-

Anyone gotten and listened to the remasters on CD? Just wondering if there's a valid reason to consider buying these albums again (or again, again.. and again), other than the nifty little oil drum container?

Great show in DC the other night. If only I had the spare time of my youth to chase the band around the country from venue to venue... guess I'll have to get a new account on Dime for when the bootlegs start popping up.

Andy