Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Oil Tank remasters - any opinions?
From: Koala Sprint
Date: 13/05/2017, 8:10 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, John McCrory <johnmccrory36@hotmail.com>
CC: "andybvt98@gmail.com" <andybvt98@gmail.com>

Isn't it 4?
Blackfella, black rain, oils in the water and Capitol theatre?

Stephen

On 12 May 2017, at 22:32, John McCrory johnmccrory36@hotmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

A little disappointed with the Overflow Tank....the sticker at the top states “14+ Hours Previously Unreleased & Rare Sound & Vision on 4 CDs & 8 DVD”...3 of the DVD have previously been available.....

Sent from Mail for Windows 10