Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] NYC + Philly Shows
From: Brian Jacobs
Date: 10/05/2017, 12:24 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "rocrusso@gmail.com" <rocrusso@gmail.com>

Midnight Oil

Are there multiple halls at the venue?  The Atlanta venue had another show going on in the lounge upstairs.

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:20 AM, "rocrusso@gmail.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

loooong time lurker here (back in the late 90s I hosted a Midnight Oil bootleg FTP site for everyone at something called ftp.leehunt.com I think)

my brother and I are going to Saturday's NYC show, anyone going to be around to meet up?

also, it looks like Midnight Oil ONLY has a 2 hour window on Saturday which includes the warm up band BoyToy. Doors open at 7pm for Oils for 8pm show, we will probably get there by 6pm. (the next band is on at 10pm)

then next week my wife and I are going to the Keswick/Philly area show, anyone know anything about that venue or meet up? we are driving down from NYC area for it

also thanks everyone that emailed with the code for the new shows. We bought tickets for the Aug 21 NYC show.

-Rocco