Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] West Coast Gigs
From: "Diana" <ak_lewis@juno.com>
Date: 7/05/2017, 4:29 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, glaeken68@yahoo.com

Oh wow! Dave and Rowena, hi!!! :-)

This is Diana Barley (formerly Lewis) who lived in Anchorage, Alaska. I so wish I could join all of you for some of the west coast gigs - those shows we were able to attend in 2001, 2002 were a blast!

I married an Aussie in 2015 and Western Australia is home these days. I'll only get to see the Oil's in Perth but am looking forward to it. My best friends is flying over from Alaska for a visit so I'm dragging her along. She has no idea what she's in for.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourselves - I am totally jealous!!! :-)

Best,