Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] West Coast Gigs
From: talisyn
Date: 7/05/2017, 2:29 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Erika Tedin <eclcowan@gmail.com>, C-ko Linde <spinifex@gmail.com>
CC: glaeken68@yahoo.com

Midnight Oil

I am too. You guys knew me as Tali on the list. Going to Oakland. Saw all the west coast shows, and New Orleans back in the day.  Awesome Kristi is flying out. I met her once in Dallas back when we were living in Texas.
 Unbelievably excited, will be up front because I cant sit during on Oils gig.
Portly shortly, long blonde hair. Will be wearing something from ESM. Please say hi!

Allison

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.