Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Oils Greenpeace gig setlist
From: Stuart Tangye
Date: 20/04/2017, 4:13 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>

I agree � the difference in songs played is stark. The set list for Selina�s really blew a lot of people�s minds; it was awesome being there. And I�m sure everyone who sees this one for the Greenpeace benefit is wishing they heard all those songs as well.

I think we�re going to be in for a real treat and mix of songs over the coming 6 months or so. Looking forward to May 13th! All the best everyone

Stu

Prof Stuart Tangye | Head, Immunology Division
Head, Immunology & Immunodeficiency Lab
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
384 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010

NHMRC Principal Research Fellow

Professor, St Vincent's Clinical School, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW Australia

T: + 61 (0)2 9295 8455 I M: + 61 (0) 413 390 306  F: +61 (0)2 9295 8404  I E: s.tangye@garvan.org.au

www.garvan.org.au/research/immunology/immunobiology-and-immunodeficiency

From: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> on behalf of "'The Oilman' TheOilman@new.rr.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 1:58 PM
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

It shouldn't surprise me, but the variety between this and Selinas is staggering! Love it, but it makes me wish I was seeing more than one show. Glad many of my fellow 'Workers are getting to a bunch like Simon, Krusty and others. You lucky ducks, make sure you keep the reviews and show reports coming!

Oilman