Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Debut Album In Full
From: Kevin Yates
Date: 15/04/2017, 2:23 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "Frosty !" <frostyvesper@gmail.com>

Digging deep into the memory banks... second last show at a Twin Towns in 2002 was 1 or 2 songs from each release in order. Started with powderworks - finished with redneck. I think I recall golden age being last on the list but they didn't play it.

Last song of that last show was P&P from memory. Accompanied by white Y fronts?

Kev

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Apr 2017, at 11:05 am, 'Frosty !' frostyvesper@gmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Hi Workers,

Given the boys played Head Injuries (almost) in full the other night it got me thinking of the last time they did something like that. I chatted with a few of the workers on the night and Im sure they played the Blue Meanie in full previously, but no-one seemed to remember!

My fading memory told me it was Shellharbour but now Im thinking maybe the last show of the 2002 tour at Tweeds heads. Anyone remember this and able to prove Im not going mad??

Frosty

-- Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.