Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Powderworker T-shirts
From: mathieu.breviere@free.fr
Date: 14/04/2017, 6:50 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Stephan =?utf-8?Q?J=C3=A4nsch?= <stephan.jaensch@gmail.com>

I think I'm first !!!
Joined, you've got 2 files from Harry House (.eps) and 2 files I transform in .jpg.
The last two are easier to use online.

Great guy this Harry House !

From: "Stephan Jänsch stephan.jaensch@gmail.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date: 13/04/2017 20:05 (GMT+00:00)
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Thanks again! Heath, are you on this list?! If not, could anybody on FB ask him for the files for me?

Am 13.04.2017 um 21:00 schrieb Tricia Andrews:

Here's the info to order the tshirt in Australia, let them know you want the Powderworker tshirt that Heath designed. :

http://www.teejunction.com.au/

Tee Junction - Custom T-shirt Printing - Design Your Own ...
www.teejunction.com.au
T-shirt printing made easy with Tee Junction. Your own custom design printed locally with no minimum. Design for any occasion or event. Free online designer If you saw the video of Wedding Cake Island from last night's show in Australia, the gal dancing with Peter is wearing one of the shirts!

I just saw your post that you're in Europe. I think people have ordered them from Australia and had the sent. I'll have to see if I can find out if the files are available for you to take to a printer. A Powderworker named Heath on the FB page designed it and shared it with the group.

Tricia

Do a Random Act of Kindness at least once a day!