Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Two Tickets Available for Chicago, Seattle Shows
From: Garyinsd
Date: 9/04/2017, 7:53 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "powertothepuggle@yahoo.com" <powertothepuggle@yahoo.com>

Midnight Oil

Hi Rodger

I am going to the Seattle show but was only able to get standing tickets way in the back, I think on the upper deck in back.  I thought the whole venue was seated but a small area in the back is standing.  Did you get seats?  I would be interested if these are seats.

Gary

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 9:18 AM, "RM Brown powertothepuggle@yahoo.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Hello All -

I was fortunate to get tickets to both Chicago and Seattle.  I'll be at Seattle with two spare tickets,  can't make Chicago at all.  In each case I have two tickets to each show available to the group.   I'd like to get out of them face value and fees, only what I paid.

Please contact me offline if you are interested.   Certainly prefer to get them to fans on this list.

Roger

Sent from the mall.