Midnight Oil

Subject: Sydney tickets
From: Koala Sprint
Date: 5/04/2017, 8:40 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi all,
First of all apologies for the duplicated message for those on the Facebook page, but desperate times, desperate measures.
I need your help. I've bought tickets for both Domain shows in Sydney and will fly down from London, if for no other reason except to test the strength of my marriage (she doesn't know about the second gig yet). My good mate (a stranded Aussie in Pommie Land) has just pledged that if I can get him tickets for both shows, he'll fly down with me. I, of course, said that I knew some like minded people who would be willing to help.....so here I am. If anyone who knows of someone willing to part with a ticket for either or both shows, please get in touch. Ta.

Stephen