Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: : Re: [powderworks] Petition for Jim's new CD to be released
From: Erika Tedin
Date: 5/04/2017, 3:46 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, bazzaa@gmail.com

I've been on here for years, also part of the FB group, but arbitrarily removing and deleting posts because you don't like them is not cool. As long as it's not dangerous or hateful, all post should stay. And I'm from the US so had no horse in the race. But this guy doesn't seem like a good person. And that's only my impression from reading comments & posts. E

Erika in Seattle

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 7:56 PM, bazzaa@gmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

This list has certainly been around an awful lot longer, so yes, I agree. If the Facebook group had morphed directly from this list, things may be different.

You'd have thought that some of the very active and oldest members of the list would have been at the top of the list-of-50 (and that's not me, but I have a fair idea who it is), however that doesn't appear to be the case.

What makes things worse is that Brett has been removing Faceboof posts and group members arbitrarily. There's no appeal. It's as if some people's opinions don't matter. That doesn't seem to me to be the spirit of the thing...

Anyhow, back to my hole. :)