Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Petition for Jim's new CD to be released
From: Darren Croker
Date: 4/04/2017, 1:55 pm
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Justin Bellwood <justin@aquatique.com.au>

Midnight Oil

I have to look on the bright side. Saves me a day off work, a 9 hour drive from Melbourne, a nights accommodation and a long long drive home.
But if I had of been successful I'd be prepared to drive to Cairns!!!!! Maybe..

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 1:50 pm, 'Justin Bellwood' justin@aquatique.com.au [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Was ANYONE successful????

Gutted!!!

Dear Midnight Oil fan,

We wish to advise that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in the ballot to secure tickets to the Midnight Oil show at Selina’s at the Coogee Bay Hotel.

For more information on the tour visit: http://preview.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MIDNIGHT17.

Regards,
Ticketek
www.ticketek.com