Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] new oil album ?
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 12/03/2017, 10:44 am
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "'winnie le pinguin'" <vive_les_ours@hotmail.com>

Nothing has been announced about plans for a new album. However most people (including members of the band from comments they’ve made) seem to feel that once they get back together and start playing then the urge to create something new will follow. But at this stage that’s as far as it goes.  When or if it actually happens remains to be seen.

Myself, I think we will get new material. But not until next year, after the current tour is done.

Jeff…