Midnight Oil

Subject: Re Tickets
From: sw
Date: 1/03/2017, 2:21 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

There is no question  that scalping  tickets  is not liked but at this point
all the tickets have been sold and the only option for those who did not get them is to
buy from Stubhub and their like. I don't like  the idea of paying an extra 100 dollars
for tickets but this may be the one and only  tour the Band makes. I remember back when they last got together a friend and I considered flying to Australia to see them
which we estimated  was around 3 to 4 k each so I feel lucky I have the option to see them again, Will be going to LA  and then driving back to Oakland  to see them, let the good times role.....

Simon