Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Overflow Tank
From: Stephan J�nsch
Date: 28/02/2017, 7:08 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Well, I certainly wouldn't hope for much that we haven't already heard... So my expectation would be that at least these songs will be in there (in no particular order):

(What's So funny 'bout) Peace, Love and Understanding? (would be the first time on CD)

You May Not Be Released

Wharf Rat

Ships of Freedom

Kolele Mai

I See You

Smash the Wobbleboard

Pub With No Beer

Heaven and Earth

Kiss That Girl

Frontier... What Frontier!

Devilfish Shuffle

Kingdom of Flaunt

Then, possibly but less likely:

Land

No Man's Land

Since The Real Thing is not included in the Full Tank I think the studio tracks from that one will also reappear here. Finally, there might be some demo songs that are early versions of released songs (Wedding Cake Island or Bakerman with lyrics would be nice).

Hopefully, the full track list will be out, soon.

Stephan

Am 25.02.2017 um 23:01 schrieb mossman@pacbell.net [powderworks]:

Does anyone have any idea about the track listing for the rarity, b-side, and unreleased song CDs?