Midnight Oil

Subject: Spirit of this list since so many years
From: Mathieu BREVIERE
Date: 26/02/2017, 2:05 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

Hi folks !

Text I let on Powderworkers'facebook page :

2002 - Paris Élysée Montmartre
Some of french "oily" fans - I was part of them - had a rendez-vous before the show. Their unique common point : the powderworks mailing list. They have made a special shirt : "Thank you" with the typography of the Breathe's album and the cover of Capricornia. Rob and Jim, met in the street, liked it.
Via the powderwork's list, an ukrainian powdy asked me to buy a ticket for him. Don't remember his name. Just know that he worked in the american embassy (not sure). I gave him the ticket and he gave me the money behind the Élysée Montmartre 2-3 hours before the show.
This is, for me, the spirit of this list  (and now Facebook page).

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.