Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Pre-sale for Seattle, WA
From: Bawolski
Date: 25/02/2017, 9:46 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, garyinsd@yahoo.com

I got two tickets for LA way up in the top, but it's a small place so should be okay.  The Wiltern holds 1,850
and the last time I checked stubhub had at least 500 tickets.

    Date: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 am ((EST))

Presale just started for Seattle, WA, but after entering code “stg” all I get is “Sorry, no tickets match your search”.  I searched for “best available”…so, no tickets available in Seattle at the Moore Theater pre-sale?  Wait, two tickets now came up, but only in 2nd Balcony General Admission Seating…no floor tix available pre-sale?  Now every time I refresh I get the previous “Sorry, no tickets match your search”

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 14043 (20160830) __________

http://www.eset.com