Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Can you believe this!!!!
From: Marianne Gardner
Date: 24/02/2017, 9:28 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Chris <seeker42@gmail.com>

Nope. I noticed I could get several refreshes of available tickets with one �pictures� sequence, but after a while, I had to do it again. I also got tickets for Atlanta with less problems before this.

On Feb 23, 2017, at 6:18 PM, Chris seeker42@gmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

A question that might sound a bit rude for those that had issues with the "I'm Not A Robot" verification: Are you pretty infrequent internet users?

The modern "one checkbox" ReCaptcha works by tracking your behaviour on the webpage, even before you engage with the CAPTCHA, to verify that you behave like a human. This includes having passed the test before on other websites (from the same computer or household) - if you have, you're whitelisted for quite a long time and won't have to do anything more than tick the box.

I realise that knowing this now doesn't help much, but perhaps it might make things a little easier for those who struggled with presales - if you're using the same computer next time, you probably won't have to go through the full verification process again.

- CJK

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 at 09:41 Bawolski bawolski@aol.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

I know it's baffling to me.  How did they snap up so many so fast?  I had to go through those stupid robot pictures numerous times before getting two tickets way up in the mezzanine.