Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] NYC and Silver Spring
From: Chris Hurd
Date: 23/02/2017, 1:49 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Robert Daniels
CC: Jeff Hughes <JAH10@psu.edu>

You folks up in that neighborhood should organize a complaint to Oils management about this.

CH

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 9:41 AM, Robert Daniels daniels1975@gmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

No, Silver Spring was a ticketmaster hoax.  Hate them.  Tickets now on stubhub (owned by ticketmaster) for $145 ($30 face value!)!

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Jeff Hughes JAH10@PSU.EDU [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

I never found anything in Silver Spring.  I guess I should feel fortunate that I got NYC.  Did not even see that balcony seats were available in NYC.  Got 4 on the floor.  Did anyone snag DC/MD????

On Feb 22, 2017, at 10:17 AM, 'Simon Kierse' skierse@netspace.net.au [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Shit, the pre sale has sold out already.  I was stuffing around with the Maryland show and missed out there as well.

Oils web site said no code needed but there was one.

By the time I got it no cigar, all gone……..

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHh……..

.

From: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> on behalf of "Jeff Hughes JAH10@PSU.EDU [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com..au>
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:01 AM
To: "hooperadrianr@yahoo.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Subject: [powderworks] NYC and Silver Spring

anyone getting in… i can't

NOTICE

Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.