Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Pre-sale code for Australia
From: Koala Sprint
Date: 22/02/2017, 5:12 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Miron Mizrahi
CC: Stuart Fenech <stuart.fenech@gmail.com>

Here's that link I was taking about earlier Miron
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13pYmcVDjHcCbG0UXEc5OfXSk9LMgrcLRzeffX8XCPdw/edit

Stephen

On 22 Feb 2017, at 10:47, Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

go for the general sale. they only have a small allocation for presale anyway. so it's not like we get access to the entire pool

Miron

How could people get so unkind?