Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Meeting in Atlanta
From: Chris Hurd
Date: 18/02/2017, 2:34 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Jill Sweetapple <sweetapplej30324@gmail.com>
CC: Brian Jacobs <suncrush01@yahoo.com>

I'm game. Although likewise unfamiliar with downtown ATL.

Who here remembers a similar Powdie sit-down at the Vegas HOB back in Oct. 2001?

It was super-cool how the house ushered us onto the show floor early.

CH

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej30324@gmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Hmmm, what is in the area...Rosa Mexicano is good but expensive...Eugene is expensive...Houston's, the one time I went to that one, took FOREVER. Zocalo Mexican might be a good one.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 11:17 AM, Brian Jacobs suncrush01@yahoo.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

My wife and I will be coming in from North Florida.  Anyone want to do any kind of meetup before the show?

I'm super unfamiliar with ATL.  There must be a Dave & Buster's or something, but maybe not convenient to the venue.  If anyone from the town has any suggestions, let's hear them.