Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] let the chatter begin
From: jp1975
Date: 17/02/2017, 10:31 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stephan_J=E4nsch?= <stephan.jaensch@gmail.com>

Midnight Oil

I know they did secure the full show from Sony USA a few years back as they only had the TV edit. Also noticed 20000 watt DVD is updated meaning it should contain run by night, back on the borderline and any other missing clips that the first time round release didn't.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

From: "James Warren jimcwarren@earthlink.net [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date: 17/02/2017 5:50 PM (GMT+10:00)

I'd like to say: it is so great to have this Powderworks group burning bright again!

-James

P.S. This has been a great day. If you haven't watched the press conference, it's great, just in and of itself.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 16, 2017, at 9:51 PM, "Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

judging by what happens with super pacs, donations and how much it takes to meet and greet, I'd say a lot :)

Miron

How could people get so unkind?