Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] let the chatter begin
From: Garyinsd
Date: 17/02/2017, 1:57 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Bruce Cameron <brucewcameron@yahoo.com>

Midnight Oil

Hi

I was looking at the show in Sydney on Nov 11th along with several US shows. Does anyone know if that venue has seating?  LA for sure and possible NY, Boston or Oakland.  Very exciting after last seeing them in 2002  at several southern Ca. shows.     I was in Sydney, Melbourne and Torquay for the first time in Nov 2015 and loved it and looking to go back to Sydney and visit New Zealand so this would be the perfect time if I can get tickets?

Does anyone know what kind of tickets come with the super pack of all their music for any show in the world?

Thanks,

Gary

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:05 PM, "Bruce Cameron brucewcameron@yahoo.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

It's definitely all a surprise.  No KC gig, so I'm looking for what shows to grace with my presence.  Now, where is my old Read About It jumpsuit...

Bruce

On Feb 16, 2017, at 6:10 PM, 'The Oilman' TheOilman@new.rr.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Wow, the SUPER pack sat in my shopping cart for a few minutes before I finally pulled the trigger, ouch, that is gonna leave a mark in the bank account.

Hope to see a bunch of you in Chicago, sadly, its the only show remotely close for me to hit, and the super pack pretty much cements the fact that I won't be able to afford flying anywhere else.

Todd