Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] let the chatter begin
From: Bruce Cameron
Date: 17/02/2017, 11:29 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Who just ordered the tank pack that lives in Boronia?  It just popped up when on the site and that's where I used to live. Grew up in Knoxfield.
Is there any detail on what these live unseen songs (from 6 shows) on the DVD are?  Any Tanelorn?

Bruce

Bruce Cameron
816 807 1566
On Feb 16, 2017, at 7:22 PM, Jeff Hughes JAH10@PSU.EDU [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

I’m beside myself with glee!  So hard to stay focused on a work project at this moment.  Middle-aged Midnight Oil fan issues!

Jeff Hughes

On Feb 16, 2017, at 8:05 PM, Bruce Cameron brucewcameron@yahoo.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

It's definitely all a surprise.  No KC gig, so I'm looking for what shows to grace with my presence.  Now, where is my old Read About It jumpsuit...

Bruce

On Feb 16, 2017, at 6:10 PM, 'The Oilman' TheOilman@new.rr.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Wow, the SUPER pack sat in my shopping cart for a few minutes before I finally pulled the trigger, ouch, that is gonna leave a mark in the bank account.

Hope to see a bunch of you in Chicago, sadly, its the only show remotely close for me to hit, and the super pack pretty much cements the fact that I won't be able to afford flying anywhere else.

Todd