Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Atlanta!
From: Chris Hurd
Date: 17/02/2017, 11:53 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Bruce, much thanks for the tip. Frankly I'd love to attend a sold-out MO gig with an Aussie-weighted crowd so that's actually an enticement!

CH

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 7:48 PM, Stuart Tangye s.tangye@garvan.org.au [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

I co incidentally find myself in DC on May 13th – so may head to NYC for the Webster Hall gig, if i can get tix!

Stu

Prof Stuart Tangye | Head, Immunology Division
Head, Immunology & Immunodeficiency Lab
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
384 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010

NHMRC Principal Research Fellow

Professor, St Vincent's Clinical School, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW Australia

T: + 61 (0)2 9295 8455M: + 61 (0) 413 390 306  F: +61 (0)2 9295 8404  I E: s.tangye@garvan.org.au

www.garvan.org.au/research/immunology/immunobiology-and-immunodeficiency

From: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> on behalf of "Bruce Cameron brucewcameron@yahoo.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date: Friday, February 17, 2017 at 12:47 PM
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Chris Hurd <chris@dvinfo.net>

I can tell you one thing, Webster Hall in NYC is a great venue, but there are a heap of Aussies (and I know a lot of them) that will snatch most tickets and go close to filling it.

On Feb 16, 2017, at 7:34 PM, Chris Hurd chris@dvinfo.net [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

I subscribed twice (inadvertently) but haven't rec'd anything else besides the list confirmation.

Seriously considering 2 out of 3 shows in the US: Atlanta, New York and Denver. Most likely Atlanta and Denver.

CH

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 7:03 PM, Johnny Love oceanside3033@gmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.