From: Jane Remedio
Date: 14/02/2017, 4:28 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "Joanne Blackbourn" <red_banksia@yahoo.com.au>

For the people having trouble receiving the confirmation email. According to Mailchimp � The mail list app that is being used:

* Confirmation email delivery times vary depending on server traffic. They recommend giving it a bit of time, up to a few hours.

* If you have an AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail/Outlook or Gmail account, give it more time. Some webmail programs delay delivery of bulk mail to your inbox by up to 24 hours.

* If you have a Gmail account, there's a chance the confirmation email may be placed in Gmail's Promotions tab.

* Or the confirmation email could be caught in an aggressive spam filter. So check the junk folder.