Midnight Oil

Subject: Capricornia 5.1 DTS
From: Stephan J�nsch
Date: 13/11/2016, 2:58 am
To: Powderworks

Dear all,

for all those of you who own the Capricornia DTS-ES CD (which in my opinion has a very well-done 5.1 mix) and a Surround Sound system I have something that might interest you. In order to be able to play the album from my preferred media player (Kodi), I wanted to have a version to put on my harddrive. Hence, I have ripped the CD to individual DTS audio tracks and then made an HD MKV-video that uses these tracks as separate chapters and has scans of the booklet containing the songs' lyrics as background images. I'm actually quite pleased with the result so I thought I'd offer this as a download to the group, but strictly only to those of you who own an original copy of the DTS CD. Anyone interested please contact me off-list.

Cheers,

Stephan