Midnight Oil

Subject: Nmoc. USA usa usa
From: Curtis Carter
Date: 19/10/2016, 9:31 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, david earle <canadavros@yahoo.com.au>, oilyshark <oilyshark@optusnet.com.au>

Midnight Oil

The one thing this election should produce is some good anger that will hopefully create a very decent amount of excellent music, literature, and movie content.

One silver lining is that this election has brought racism and sexism and intolerance to a much broader discussion base where I hope society finally addresses this opportunity.

Yes Trump is very scary on SO MANY LEVELS...but what's more alarming are those that will follow him to the end of the world and are willing to take up arms in his defence.

Dark days ahead....bring on Trudeau's sunny ways.....

Curtis aka evilbastard

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.