Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: The list should move.
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 7/10/2016, 9:03 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

while I don't mind if the list moves, I don't see an urgent need to. all we have is a news article. moreover, this has already happened and whatever details they got, they already have them. moving the list now will not change that. I don't see the connection to the Oils being a political band. This is our list and we decide what to do with it. there are many Oils fans who are not political or even have opposing views. and where would we move to? Facebook? they have less regard of your privacy than the US govt. not to mention that the US govt. has hacked into their DCs and tapped into their network without their consent. or if complicity is an issue, consider all the groups on FB calling for death to gays or promoting rape that FB does nothing about. Keep you online footprint to a minimum is our best course of action.

Miron

How could people get so unkind?