Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Pete interview about The Tragically Hip
From: Michael Blackwood
Date: 24/08/2016, 11:42 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "david earle" <canadavros@yahoo.com.au>

You're welcome, David.   I thought there were more Powderworkers than just us two who were both Oils fans & Hip fans, but the PG content made it worth posting anyway.  So, for a final link, here's the Oils/Hip collaboration from 1993, the charity single "Land": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwFgMmqkEPA
www.youtube.com
"Land" was a one-off charity single released in 1993, credited to The Tragically Hip, Midnight Oil, Crash Vegas, Hothouse Flowers and Daniel Lanois. All five...

Sent from Outlook