Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] When too much Oils is never enough... PG mid-tour
From: James Warren
Date: 11/08/2016, 7:30 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, damian <laughingboy2@hotmail.com>

I've noticed for 20 years that when Pete is interviewed, he can be clumsy with his words. I'm hoping he meant that all the Oils, including himself, are now lucky that his time is freed up. As always, actions will speak in ways that dwarf the words, so we'll see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2016, at 12:20 PM, "damian laughingboy2@hotmail.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

thats how i read it, it really caught me by surprise. it smacks of arrogance, so that is worrying for the reunion plans