Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] When too much Oils is never enough... PG mid-tour
From: david earle
Date: 6/08/2016, 9:11 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Thanks for the link.

Sounds like the reunion plans aren't going with total smoothness. Talk of negotiation, friction and this bit

. The Oils can consider themselves lucky that I'm excited about being in the band and singing in the band because we get a chance to go out and do what we do best."

Sounds like a bit if hard deal making to me-" you're lucky to have me, so cop to what I want"

In politics, that's called negotiation by press release.

But what the heck-just get it together fellas- even if you have to get Metallica's therapist in ( at least he'll unite you on one thing- getting rid of the therapist)

Cheers,
David