Midnight Oil

Subject: Moments with Midnight Oil
From: jsprint74@yahoo.com.au
Date: 8/07/2016, 6:08 pm

Does anyone know anything more about the Piccolo Films project? Like all other hardcore Oils fans I am hanging for some rare old footage and hidden treasure.

Also...will be interesting people's' reactions to PG playing with the Oils again and making music in general. Alot of people will probably slag him off as a fake. I would love to hear him make another loud album with the Oils, full of agro. But they are alot older now and i suppose they will do what comes naturally for them as usual. But...I can't help it, I'm a headbanger at heart with Head Injuries at the top of my playlist as usual.