Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re:: Bluesfest Boss Drops Hints About 2017 Lineup....
From: Ben Keyzer
Date: 11/06/2016, 9:40 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi
I spoke with Rob Hurst last night at the opening of Making of the Oils in Wagga Wagga NSW and he says regional shows are likely in Australia (2017). Hopefully this translates to US shows as well..
Regards
Ben

PS - we are to be treated to the Backsliders tonight :D

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Jun 2016, at 2:41 am, "Garyinsd garyinsd@yahoo.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

I agree and am concerned about the same thing.  On their last US tour in 2001/2002 they played smaller venues (1000-2000) such as House of Blues in Southern California.   I am hoping they will do some shows like this for their fans and not just look at  playing the large festivals.   They are known for playing smaller venues so I am keeping my fingers crossed.