Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re:: Bluesfest Boss Drops Hints About 2017 Lineup....
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 11/06/2016, 9:52 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

I doubt this will be the case. It is not their character and there are not enough festivals in Australia anyway. if this happens and they tour they will do the rounds. They may only play major cities and arenas but frankly, I don't see that either. I would expect them to follow the same patterns. they are older now, so they may not play little towns and RSLs but I think they will go outside of Sydney, Melbourne et al and play places like The Forum or The Enmore. locally there is bound to be a buzz about their return. Overseas it may make sense as I think it is hard to judge their ability to sell out after a 15 year hiatus. But again, I would not expect it. I am not saying they will definitely not do festivals but I don't think it will be exclusively so. I would expect them to play major cities - LA, SFO, Seattle, NY, Chicago, Boston, etc. I doubt they will make Poughkeepsie :)

Miron

How could people get so unkind?