Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Rob Hirst interview on ABC 612 Brisbane, 5 May 2016 (12 mins+)
From: Kevin Yates
Date: 21/05/2016, 12:48 pm
To: "<powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

I was wondering if after speculation for several years that Byron Bay Bluesfest might be on the cards next year?

Apologies if this has already been mentioned!!

Cheers

Kev

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 May 2016, at 12:28 pm, Garyinsd garyinsd@yahoo.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Thanks for posting.  I hope they come to the US, especially San Diego and L.A. area at a smaller venue.  I wonder if dates in Australia will be announced far enough in advance for someone in the US to get tickets and make plans to visit and see a show.

On Thursday, May 19, 2016 6:45 AM, "Tom Spencer tr_espen@yahoo.com.au [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

BTW - Guess which Oils album Rob names as his favourite (at the end)?

... perhaps while you're reading about Australian Federal Police raiding the offices and home of the Opposition political party in a matter that may not be totally unrelated to the present federal election in Oz.