Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: : [powderworks] Garrett's solo album + Rare Live Item?
From: RM Brown
Date: 3/03/2016, 6:17 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Simon Kierse <skierse@netspace.net.au>

Midnight Oil

Thank you for the link, Simon.  I looked and couldn't find the recording available commercially in North America so I may have downloaded it from TUBE.  The rant is top-notch, tops four minutes long, and despite a poorly placed, drama killing splice before the start of The Dead Heart, is a brilliant intro to a blistering version of the song.