Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: : [powderworks] Garrett's fort solo album ?!
From: "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>
Date: 2/03/2016, 8:51 am
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, <matttowey@hotmail.com>

I think he will surround himself with spectacular supporting musicians.

He will have some Kiwi dude on bass, guitar player with a hat, crazy drummer with a crooked leg and the other guitarist, well he doesn’t say much but makes up for that with ball tearing riffs in a machine gun stance.

My 2 cents worth is that this solo album thing is a huge smoke screen for a new MO album.  That is my gut feeling.  A few things which have been happening in the last year to 18 months just don’t make sense to me.

I am a suspicious person by nature and think of all possibilities and my theory about the smoke screen is the only one which adds up for me.

I could well be wrong (It does happen sometimes)  but let’s hope I am right.

SK

.