Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Oils Posters [6 Attachments]
From: "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>
Date: 24/02/2016, 8:44 pm
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, <jsprint74@yahoo.com.au>

Hi,

Yes I have seen the Warakurna poster before.  I still have one.  It is folded up inside my original Diesel and Dust vinyl Album.  It was a standard issue with the original pressing of the Australian edition of the D&D LP.  I think it may hae also come with the cassette. So there were thousands of that LP pressed as it went off when it was released so there would be heaps of the posters around.  Reading that poster one day made me hunt down McMillan’s book and it was a top read.  Would recommend it to anyone.  So a good thing you got the poster laminated, it will preserve it without decreasing the value too much.  How much did you pay for the poster?

Cheers,

SK.

.

“Court fines on the shop front wall, beat the grog and save your soul…”

.