Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] The Making Of...
From: "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>
Date: 20/02/2016, 4:43 am
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, <jsprint74@yahoo.com.au>

Hi Jim,

Someone asked the same thing about Surfing With A Spoon a year or so back.

There were 2 trains of thought to the best of my recollection.

1.        It is an abstract reference to taking the drug Heroin.

2.       It is literally Surfing with a Spoon.  A spoon is a type of surfing device half way between a body board and a surf board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HvLSNnleAQ

                Check the link out.

Cheers,

SK