Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] In the studio
From: david earle
Date: 1/02/2016, 3:25 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

There's not much more to say - it was in the context of something along the lines of "Some of this footage is from blah blah blah" - I can't recall if the name of the film was mentioned.

Here's a great excuse for someone in Melbourne to go and check it out.

Cheers
David

ps I'm sure they'll be doing their own stunts - no CGI for the lads!