Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: : Re: [powderworks] FW: Big Blue Sky Signed Copies- place your order
Date: 9/12/2015, 9:42 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Peter Scott Poitras <ppoitras@charter.net>, The Oilman <TheOilman@new.rr.com>

Midnight Oil

No inscription here.  Maybe it was ordered from some other source.  Maybe directly from one of the shops holding those book signings.  I think the run from Allen&Unwin he just pre-signed a bunch of copies without inscriptions.

Dan

From: "scissormansnip@yahoo.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date: 12/05/2015 3:30 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re:: Re: [powderworks] FW: Big Blue Sky Signed Copies- place your order [1 Attachment]

SO here's mine, thanks to Luke Blackbourne here (you're the best!) - just wondering, what do yours all look like? Did you get any inscriptions? I was told that, since I'm in Massachusetts, he had to think for a little while before writing this line from "Koala Sprint".