Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: : Re: [powderworks] FW: Big Blue Sky Signed Copies- place your order
From: "Peter Scott Poitras" <ppoitras@charter.net>
Date: 9/12/2015, 8:27 am

No inscription.  Looking forward to a chance to READ ABOUT IT.  Cheers all!

Pete

From: "scissormansnip@yahoo.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date: 12/05/2015 3:30 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re:: Re: [powderworks] FW: Big Blue Sky Signed Copies- place your order [1 Attachment]

SO here's mine, thanks to Luke Blackbourne here (you're the best!) - just wondering, what do yours all look like? Did you get any inscriptions? I was told that, since I'm in Massachusetts, he had to think for a little while before writing this line from "Koala Sprint".